What to Do
1. Always keep YOUR health in YOUR hands
Take control of your own health. Test often and respond to your numbers!
2. Hydrate with diligence
- Don’t underestimate this aspect of the program. Hydration, as well as regulating Carbs and Salts has a substantial impact on health.
- Its recommended to use distilled water. Read the label it must say Steam Distilled.
- Follow the recommended amount. Water needs to be consumed regularly and in small quantities – do not “guzzle” large quantities infrequently. Somewhere between 3 and 5 mouthfuls every 30 mins delivers the correct quantity.
- You may need to regulate your Carbs with natural sweeteners, if you have a high CSR Ratio. Pay attention to this important factor.
3. Work to Eliminate the foods to avoid.
- For details see the ‘What to Eat’ suggestions.
4. If Carbs reading is greater than 2%, eliminate all carbohydrates in afternoon.
5. Test as often and regularly as you can.
- For best results nothing to eat two hours prior to testing. No fluids 15 mins before testing.
- The best times to test are two hours after breakfast, lunch or dinner.
6. Take your recommended supplements regularly and consistently.
7. A daily routine is helpful.
- Regular meal times
- Regular sleeping habits
- Regular eliminations
8. Deep breathing is beneficial to health improvement.
9. Regularly calibrate your instruments
- An accurate instrument will deliver an accurate result.