Frequently Asked Questions
How do we deliver?
You can track your order by doing one or more of the following:
- Check your order status at Track your order.
- Use the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email:
- Once your items have been sent, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email containing a tracking ID number and link.
- Hold tight – the tracking ID number may take up to 1 business day to become active.
- Missing your shipping confirmation email? Be sure to check your junk/spam email folder.
- Please note, you may receive several shipping confirmation emails to track your order – if your items have been sourced from multiple stores and/or delivered by multiple carriers.
Allow 4 business days from purchasing your items, for your entire order to be dispatched and the shipping details confirmed by email. For more information, see our delivery timeframes.
What are your delivery timeframes?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation email, please allow:
- Metro delivery: 3 – 5 business days
- Regional delivery: 5 – 7 business days
- Remote delivery: 7 – 14 business days
Tracking information will be emailed to you upon dispatch, or can be viewed at Track your order.
Allow 4 business days from placing your order, for the delivery details to be confirmed by email.
We always strive to ensure on-time delivery, but there may be instances when packages may be delivered past the estimated date.
How much is delivery?
Delivery costs vary depending on your location within Australia. You can find the exact delivery cost in the checkout, before placing your order.
Orders incur a flat rate delivery fee based on your location.
- Metro postcodes: $10.00
- Regional postcodes: $14.00
- Remote postcodes: from $16.00
We source the most competitive carriers possible and constantly review them.
Who will deliver my order?
We use multiple carriers to deliver our online orders. Depending on your order, it will be shipped with one or more of the below carriers.
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
You can also click on the below links.
What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended
- If you opt to leave your order unattended, Balance Energy Health will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages
Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?
No, we don’t deliver to:
- PO boxes
- Parcel lockers
- Private Mail Bags (PMBs)
- Locked bags
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, we do offer international shipping. Please contact us to discuss.